« Home | Crossover of the CENTURY » | Movies I saw this week » | Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra » | Snakes on a more than meets the eye » | Frelling Frack » | Like the Beetle from The Sixth Day » | The Oilers are better than The Flames at a 3:1 ratio » | I'm glad I'm not a football fan » | Welcome to kaszor.blogspot.com v2.1.3 » | No movie update today »

Officially Offical

My American passport came in the mail today. No going back now.

Not is an appropriate time for me to hammer the fact that YOU SHOULD COME VISIT ME!

Seriously, the pull-out beckons.

And you also look for east coast jobs. So we can be the little little Edmonton. (The original owner of the little Edmonton title is, of course, Toronto)

Post a Comment

about me

  • I'm Daniel Kaszor
  • From
my profile
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker