« Home | Is it racist of me to find this funny? » | Officially Offical » | Crossover of the CENTURY » | Movies I saw this week » | Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra » | Snakes on a more than meets the eye » | Frelling Frack » | Like the Beetle from The Sixth Day » | The Oilers are better than The Flames at a 3:1 ratio » | I'm glad I'm not a football fan »

NaNoWriMo!

I haven't been updating this blog nearly as much as I should, but I'm posting here to say that I probably won't be updating much over the course of November.

In addition to purchasing a bunch of videogames, I'm also going to be preparing for my eventual departure from Edmonton and participating in the NaNoWriMo.

Speaking of the the NaNoWriMo, I've challenged several people to participate. The only person that I've challenged who came through was Chris over at the Crap Shack.

A notable on the cowardly list is Leah, whose blog I'd be in a blog fight with if she didn't post about three times as much as me and humiliate me. She was all about "I have so much work I'm going to die of stress as it is" and "I have a career!". Sorry Leah, that doesn't cut it. If you can't compete with an unemployed guy for writing a 50 000 word novel no one will ever read, well, I don't know what you can compete in.

Whoot! The Crap Shack represents!

Thanks Chris, for defending the cool of the CC. I was feeling a tad guilty wnen I refused Dan's challenge.

Don't forget to post some updates on the Shack.

Dan, I now have a social security number, too! But it's like a "fake" one since I can only work on campus.

So, did you finish? Or did the Wii derail you as much as it did me?

Holy crap did I not finish. It was a bunch of things, and I fully believe that I would have finished had it happened in October or September or ANY OTHER FREAKING MONTH.

Post a Comment

about me

  • I'm Daniel Kaszor
  • From
my profile
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker